Floor Mats feature a polyester fabric top, with a 1.5mm non-slip rubber backing. This unique material is thick enough to avoid indentations when walked on, but light enough to easily roll up for storage/transport.
Floor Mats are shipped rolled. To avoid the edges from curling up, we recommend laying the mat out flat overnight to allow it to settle. For best results, use Floor Mats on a hard surface, such as wood or tile.
Although this material is intended for floor photography, it can be easily hung as a backdrop using standard clamps.
We recommend using a wet cloth with mild detergent to clean your Floor Mat. Since this material is not machine washable, it is more difficult to clean than other materials. If you are purchasing a mostly-white design (which can get dirty easily), you may consider the Vinyl material over the Floor Mat material as Vinyl is very easy to clean. (See: Vinyl Backdrops: Pros & Cons)
- Features a non-slip, rubber backing
- Thick; very durable
- 100% glare-free
- Available in: 4'x5', 5'x5', 5'x7', 4'x8', 5'x10', 8'x8' & 8'x10'
- The most "black-out" options for printed backdrops
- Ships rolled; no steaming required
- Can be difficult to clean; not recommended for white designs
- Can take up to 5 days for printing before it ships (can be longer during the holidays)
- Custom sizes not available
Please sign in to leave a comment.