Poly Paper is a synthetic coated paper, similar to a heavy photo paper. It is water resistant and very difficult to tear. Poly Paper is shipped rolled, in a sturdy cardboard tube. We recommend storing your Poly Paper in this shipping tube to avoid creases.
Poly Paper can be hung as a backdrop by clamping to a backdrop stand or taping to a wall. (See: How to Hang a Poly Paper Backdrop).
Poly Paper can also be used as a floordrop. For best results, lay completely flat on a hard surface. We recommend taping down the edges to eliminate any wrinkling from moving subjects. Use painter's tape or masking tape; do not use gaffer tape on poly paper backdrops.
- 100% glare-free, even on dark prints
- Highest print quality of all the materials
- Lightweight, can easily be taped/tacked to a wall
- Most economical option
- Fast printing; expedited orders ship within 1-2 business days
- Custom sizes available
- Shipped rolled, no steaming required
- Harder to clean than Vinyl or Fabric; not ideal for white prints as it can get dirty easily
- Least durable material; recommended for one or two uses
- Requires clamps for hanging from a backdrop stand
- Only available up to 5ft wide (length is flexible)
- Not a full-bleed print (has a small white border)