There are 3 white seamless paper backdrops available: Super White, Pure White & White. The “white” color is the warmest tone of the 3 while “pure white” and “super white” are a completely neutral tone with the difference being the “super white” has UV brighteners added and slightly more fine texture.
Pure White Seamless
- Best all-around white, neutral tone
- Great for anything from headshots and portraits to product photos
- Works great with or without backlights
Super White Seamless
- Perfect for product shots & full length subjects
- Available in wider widths, up to 140″
- Works great to bounce light
- UV Brighteners
- Best for achieving absolute white, using backlights
- In some circumstances without using backlights and when there is more distance between the model and backdrop, Super White paper may get a bluish cast.
- Super White has a higher basis weight than other paper colors. This causes a stiffer, slightly thicker sheet of paper.
- Great for headshots or portraits where absolute white is not needed
- Warm white tone works better with skin tones
- More flexibility for “off-white” look